With the world of grassroots advocacy rapidly changing, and in a climate where a record number of people are getting involved, it’s important to remember the following key best practices for running successful campaigns that engage the public, move people to take action and maximize your probability of success:
- Know (and segment) your audience.
- Make sure your campaign is accessible.
- Create a ladder of engagement options.
- Develop a compelling ask.
- Make it visual!
- Measure your impact.
- Use and promote live event engagement tools.
- Create a plan for long-term engagement.
Download our whitepaper to get more information on how implementing these best practices will position your advocacy campaigns for success.